Submitted by yongli on Tue, 11/10/2015 - 12:19 Share article to
Completed in 1912, Capital Hill consisted of four large houses on a hill overlooking the rest of Louviers. These houses were reserved for upper management and the company doctor.
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818.