Submitted by yongli on Tue, 11/03/2015 - 11:07 Share to
Before the late 1930s, Akron's main gymnasium was located in the basement of the Washington County High School. Eugene Groves was selected to design an aboveground gymnasium as an addition to the high school in 1936.
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818.