Share article to
John W. Prowers arrived in Boggsville in 1867 and built a large two-story house that served at various times as a general store, stagecoach station, county office, and school. Only the south section of the house is still standing.
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-1818.