Share article to
The Peck House was at its height at the end of the nineteenth century, when it was run by Frank Peck and his wife (identified as “F. L. Peck” and “Mrs. F. L. Peck” on the left side of the porch).
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818.