Exterior photograph of the old A.T. Lewis and Sons building located in Denver. The building housed a succession of dry goods and department stores from 1891 to 1970, including Saloman's Bazaar (1891-95), A.T. Lewis and Son Department Store (1896-1932), and W.T. Grant Company (1940-70). Prominent Denver architect Robert S. Roeschlaub designed both the original 1891 building and the 1902 expansion.
Share article to