Share article to
The Holly depot remained in operation for about seventy years, from 1912 until freight service ended in the early 1980s. The building now houses the town hall and library.
Citation must acknowledge the Denver Public Library Western History and Genealogy Digital Collections. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818.