Completed in 1883, the Grand Hotel was one of the most luxurious hotels in the Southwest. The Harper family, owners of the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, purchased the hotel in the spring of 2015. The family has completed restoration work on the building's thirty-seven rooms and is currently renovating the restaurant and lobby.
Share article to Submitted by yongli on Thu, 08/04/2016 - 14:29
San Juan County
July 24, 2016