Submitted by yongli on Wed, 03/30/2016 - 12:03 Share article to
By the 1890s the railroad tracks next to Francisco Plaza were removed and the property returned to its earlier use as a residence and farm. John Francisco rented rooms to families and businesses.
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-1818.