The fourth town of Julesburg was established in 1886 when Union Pacific built a branch that connected the transcontinental line to Denver. The original depot was constructed from wood and served the community until 1929, when a new brick building was commissioned.
Share to Submitted by yongli on Mon, 11/09/2015 - 16:41
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818.