Share article to
Completed in 1938, the Englewood post office was the first federal building in Englewood and the only federal building constructed in Englewood as part of the New Deal. Its location on South Broadway helped push the city to grow north toward Denver.
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-1818.