Submitted by yongli on Thu, 09/17/2015 - 14:13 Share to
After the Tenth Mountain Division left Camp Hale in late 1944, the camp’s buildings were dismantled and the materials sent to Fort Carson for reuse.
Citation must acknowledge the Denver Public Library Western History and Genealogy Digital Collections. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-1818. ...