Submitted by yongli on Thu, 09/17/2015 - 10:19 Share article to
The construction of Camp Hale transformed the Pando Valley with the addition of about 1,000 buildings and 15,000 troops.
Citation must acknowledge the Denver Public Library Western History and Genealogy Digital Collections. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818. ...