Share to Submitted by yongli on Tue, 03/01/2016 - 13:09
The Astor House was a popular meeting place for territorial officials. The building still stands on 12th St. in Golden, where it is now a house museum.
Between 1867 and 1887
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History Center. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-865-1818.