Share to Submitted by yongli on Thu, 12/03/2015 - 15:14
After Louise Harrison and Margaret Collbran bought the Peck House in 1956, they rehabilitated it and built a large addition. They reopened the hotel in 1958 as “Hotel Spendide.”
Courtesy of Denver Public Library, Western History/Genealogy Department. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact Photo Sales staff at email@example.com or 720-865-1818.