Pueblo Chemical Depot
Pueblo Chemical Agent-Destruction Pilot Plant Aerial View. U.S. Army Pueblo Chemical Depot, Colo.
Mustard Gas Shells
Pueblo Chemical Depot was established in 1942 as the Pueblo Ordnance Depot. The facility’s mission has changed over the years, from starting with receiving, storing, and issuing general supplies of ammunition during World War II, to later handling the disposal of munitions. Today, the depot’s...