Share article to Submitted by yongli on Wed, 01/18/2017 - 15:39
Colorado City, now known as "Old Colorado City," was established in 1859 during the Colorado Gold Rush. The town supplied miners in South Park, which lay on the other side of Ute Pass to the west. The city joined Colorado Springs in 1917.
El Paso County
November 19, 2011
Permission granted under Flickr policy: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/...