Located four miles west of Buena Vista near the base of Mt. Princeton and Mt. Yale, Rock Ledge Ranch was settled in 1887 by Ernest Wilber and has been owned and worked by the Franzel family since 1908. It is representative of the long history of agriculture in the Upper Arkansas Valley.
Share to Submitted by yongli on Mon, 10/31/2016 - 10:59