In 1892 James G. Milne built a two-bedroom brick farmhouse on his land in Weld County. There have been several additions through the years, but the original interior remains largely intact. The farmhouse is now one of the last old farmhouses in the Lucerne area.
Submitted by yongli on Fri, 11/06/2015 - 12:54 Share to
Jeffrey Beall, Wikimedia Commons, Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License