The Barlow and Sanderson Stagecoach is a mud wagon like those that operated on the Barlow and Sanderson lines in the San Luis Valley in the 1870s and 1880s. The Barlow and Sanderson Stagecoach was acquired by the Monte Vista Commercial Club sometime before 1947 and donated to the Colorado Historical Society in 1959.
Submitted by yongli on Mon, 01/04/2016 - 16:03 Share to
Courtesy of History Colorado, Office of Archaeology and Historic Preservation. To purchase a copy of this image, please contact the Photo Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org. ...